Tuesday, June 26, 2012

June 26

Today is  the second day of my writing the blog and it is also the second day of the Wild West summer camp. Today we are doing painting on terracotta pots like Native Americans. That should be fun. I drew little Indian symbols on a white board for the kids to look at while they are doing the painting.
Before camp we ran into a little snag-we were supposed to finish a project similar to batik using India Ink, but someone borrowed my mother's India Ink and didn't give it back, so we will have to finish that project tomorrow, hopefully.
After that we are going to be beading some bandannas to wear like cowboys. Later, we are going to paint some rocks like gold nuggets (think the California Gold-rush) and my mom will handout little napkins of Pops cereal. I am having so much fun doing the blog and I can't wait to do the next one.

No comments:

Post a Comment